Christopher & Banks (CBK) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c; Comps Fell 5.8%
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Christopher & Banks (NYSE: CBK) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.11), $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $89.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $94.87 million.
Comparable sales decreased 5.8% compared to a 12.4% decrease in the same period last year.
Christopher & Banks sees Q3 2016 revenue of $102-108 million, versus the consensus of $107.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Christopher & Banks (CBK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Corning (GLW) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Travelers (TRV) Tops Q4 EPS by 49c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!