Christopher & Banks (CBK) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c; Comps Fell 5.8%
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Christopher & Banks (NYSE: CBK) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.11), $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $89.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $94.87 million.
Comparable sales decreased 5.8% compared to a 12.4% decrease in the same period last year.
Christopher & Banks sees Q3 2016 revenue of $102-108 million, versus the consensus of $107.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Christopher & Banks (CBK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tennant Co. (TNC) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Freeport-McMoran (FCX) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) PT Raised at Oppenheimer Ahead of Earnings and Potential M&A
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!