Choice Hotels (CHH) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Choice Hotels (NYSE: CHH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.84, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.79. Revenue for the quarter came in at $267.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $252.77 million.
Domestic system-wide revenue per available room ("RevPAR") increased 4.5 percent in the third quarter of 2016, as occupancy and average daily rates increased 70 basis points and 3.4 percent, respectively, from the same period of 2015.
Choice Hotels sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.51, versus the consensus of $2.55.
Choice Hotels sees FY2016 EPS of $2.43-$2.46, versus the consensus of $2.40.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Choice Hotels (CHH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Powell Industries (POWL) Tops Q4 EPS by 47c, Comments on Outlook
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!