Choice Hotels (CHH) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Choice Hotels (NYSE: CHH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.84, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.79. Revenue for the quarter came in at $267.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $252.77 million.
Domestic system-wide revenue per available room ("RevPAR") increased 4.5 percent in the third quarter of 2016, as occupancy and average daily rates increased 70 basis points and 3.4 percent, respectively, from the same period of 2015.
Choice Hotels sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.51, versus the consensus of $2.55.
Choice Hotels sees FY2016 EPS of $2.43-$2.46, versus the consensus of $2.40.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Choice Hotels (CHH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Independent Bank (INDB) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!