ChipMOS (IMOS) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.02, Offers Outlook
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
ChipMOS (NASDAQ: IMOS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.02, versus $0.10 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $146.7 million, versus $146.6 million reported last year.
hird Quarter 2016 Outlook
The Company expects revenue for the third quarter of 2016 will increase approximately 3% to 7% as compared to the second quarter of 2016. The Company expects gross margin on a consolidated basis to be in the range of approximately 16% to 20% for the third quarter of 2016. The Company expects depreciation and amortization expenses for the third quarter of 2016 to be approximately US$26 million. Operating expenses are expected to be approximately 8% to 11% of revenues in the third quarter of 2016. The Company expects CapEx spending to be approximately US$43 million in the third quarter of 2016, as the Company continues to build-up LCD driver capacity at its Shanghai facility. The total number of the Company's outstanding common shares at the end of the third quarter of 2016 is expected to be approximately 27 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ChipMOS (IMOS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Raises Outlook
- Mid Penn Bancorp (MPB) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.45
- ACCO Brands Corporation (ACCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!