ChipMOS (IMOS) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.02, Offers Outlook
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
ChipMOS (NASDAQ: IMOS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.02, versus $0.10 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $146.7 million, versus $146.6 million reported last year.
hird Quarter 2016 Outlook
The Company expects revenue for the third quarter of 2016 will increase approximately 3% to 7% as compared to the second quarter of 2016. The Company expects gross margin on a consolidated basis to be in the range of approximately 16% to 20% for the third quarter of 2016. The Company expects depreciation and amortization expenses for the third quarter of 2016 to be approximately US$26 million. Operating expenses are expected to be approximately 8% to 11% of revenues in the third quarter of 2016. The Company expects CapEx spending to be approximately US$43 million in the third quarter of 2016, as the Company continues to build-up LCD driver capacity at its Shanghai facility. The total number of the Company's outstanding common shares at the end of the third quarter of 2016 is expected to be approximately 27 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ChipMOS (IMOS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- XTL Biopharma (XTLB) Posts Breakeven Q3 Loss
- Michaels Cos. (MIK) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Fall 2%; Lowers Outlook, Announces $300M Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!