ChipMOS (IMOS) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.02, Offers Outlook
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
ChipMOS (NASDAQ: IMOS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.02, versus $0.10 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $146.7 million, versus $146.6 million reported last year.
hird Quarter 2016 Outlook
The Company expects revenue for the third quarter of 2016 will increase approximately 3% to 7% as compared to the second quarter of 2016. The Company expects gross margin on a consolidated basis to be in the range of approximately 16% to 20% for the third quarter of 2016. The Company expects depreciation and amortization expenses for the third quarter of 2016 to be approximately US$26 million. Operating expenses are expected to be approximately 8% to 11% of revenues in the third quarter of 2016. The Company expects CapEx spending to be approximately US$43 million in the third quarter of 2016, as the Company continues to build-up LCD driver capacity at its Shanghai facility. The total number of the Company's outstanding common shares at the end of the third quarter of 2016 is expected to be approximately 27 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ChipMOS (IMOS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Citizens Holding (CIZN) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.36
- Civista Bancshares (CIVB) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c