China Zenix Auto (ZX) Posts Narrower Q3 Loss
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
China Zenix Auto (NYSE: ZX) reported Q3 EPS of (RMB0.31), versus (RMB0.46) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at RMB492.7 million, versus RMB478.6 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on China Zenix Auto (ZX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- iKang Healthcare (KANG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.09
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance