China Online Education Group (COE) Reports Q2 Loss of RMB18.40/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
China Online Education Group (NYSE: COE) reported Q2 EPS of (RMB18.40), versus (RMB17.79) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at RMB96.9 million, versus RMB31.9 million reported last year.
Active students rose 118.7 percent to 86.6 thousand.
For the third quarter of 2016, the Company currently expects:
- Net revenues to be between RMB116.0 million to RMB121.0 million, which would represent an increase of approximately 169% to 181% from RMB43.1 million for the same quarter last year; and
- Gross billings to be between RMB220.0 million to RMB226.0 million, which would represent an increase of approximately 122% to 128% from RMB99.1 million for the same quarter last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on China Online Education Group (COE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Michaels Cos. (MIK) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Fall 2%; Lowers Outlook, Announces $300M Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!