China Online Education Group (COE) Reports Q2 Loss of RMB18.40/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
China Online Education Group (NYSE: COE) reported Q2 EPS of (RMB18.40), versus (RMB17.79) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at RMB96.9 million, versus RMB31.9 million reported last year.
Active students rose 118.7 percent to 86.6 thousand.
For the third quarter of 2016, the Company currently expects:
- Net revenues to be between RMB116.0 million to RMB121.0 million, which would represent an increase of approximately 169% to 181% from RMB43.1 million for the same quarter last year; and
- Gross billings to be between RMB220.0 million to RMB226.0 million, which would represent an increase of approximately 122% to 128% from RMB99.1 million for the same quarter last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on China Online Education Group (COE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barrick Gold (ABX) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Employers Holdings (EIG) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Getty Realty (GTY) Tops Q3 FFO by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!