China Online Education Group (COE) Reports Q2 Loss of RMB18.40/Share
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
China Online Education Group (NYSE: COE) reported Q2 EPS of (RMB18.40), versus (RMB17.79) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at RMB96.9 million, versus RMB31.9 million reported last year.
Active students rose 118.7 percent to 86.6 thousand.
For the third quarter of 2016, the Company currently expects:
- Net revenues to be between RMB116.0 million to RMB121.0 million, which would represent an increase of approximately 169% to 181% from RMB43.1 million for the same quarter last year; and
- Gross billings to be between RMB220.0 million to RMB226.0 million, which would represent an increase of approximately 122% to 128% from RMB99.1 million for the same quarter last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on China Online Education Group (COE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crown Castle (CCI) Misses Q3 AFFO by 2c, Revenues Beats
- Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Celestica (CLS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!