China Nuokang (NKBP) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.14, Shy of Views
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Barclays' Top Stock Picks for 2014 in Every Sector
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/10: (PBM) (NURO) (RMBS) Higher; (GNK) (HIHO) (EGLE) Lower
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
China Nuokang (Nasdaq: NKBP) reports Q2 EPS of $0.14, versus the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter was $12.2 million, which compares to the estimate of $13.22 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Avanir (AVNR) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals (PPHM) Reports In-Line Q2 Loss of 5c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!