China Lodging Group (HTHT) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Offers Q3 Outlook
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
China Lodging Group (NASDAQ: HTHT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.72, $0.31 better than the analyst estimate of $0.41. Revenue for the quarter came in at $254.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $248.76 million.
The Company expects net revenues for the third quarter of 2016 to grow 10% to 12.5% year-over-year. The Company reaffirms the net revenues for the full year 2016 to grow 12% to 15%. The above forecast reflects the Company’s current and preliminary view, which is subject to change.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on China Lodging Group (HTHT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Bank of the James (BOTJ) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.24
- Sensient Technologies (SXT) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Updates FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!