China Lodging Group (HTHT) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Offers Q3 Outlook
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
China Lodging Group (NASDAQ: HTHT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.72, $0.31 better than the analyst estimate of $0.41. Revenue for the quarter came in at $254.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $248.76 million.
The Company expects net revenues for the third quarter of 2016 to grow 10% to 12.5% year-over-year. The Company reaffirms the net revenues for the full year 2016 to grow 12% to 15%. The above forecast reflects the Company’s current and preliminary view, which is subject to change.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on China Lodging Group (HTHT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Netsuite (N) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!