China Jo-Jo Drugstores (CJJD) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.04
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
China Jo-Jo Drugstores (NASDAQ: CJJD) reported Q2 EPS of $0.04, versus $0.00 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $20.2 million, versus $22.6 million reported last year.
Mr. Lei Liu, China Jo-Jo's Chairman and CEO, commented, "Our gross margin continued to expand, benefiting from more vendor rebates attributable to our focused marketing efforts in promoting brand-name pharmaceutical products, as we believe selling these products enhances our store popularity and customer loyalty. During the quarter, we achieved sales volume with certain brand pharmaceutical suppliers and received substantial rebates. In addition, now that the G20 summit is behind us, we have normalized our marketing activities and expect a rebound in retail sales in the third quarter."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on China Jo-Jo Drugstores (CJJD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
- Destination Maternity (DEST) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.09/Share; Comps Fell 5.2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!