China Hydroelectric (CHC) Posts Q2 non-GAAP EPS of $0.14, Tops Views
- Wall Street bounces back after two-day Brexit rout
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Futures Orders Light of Views
- Short sellers ramp up bets against Tesla, SolarCity shares: S3 Partners
- Honeywell (HON) COO Adamczyk to Succeed Dave Cote as CEO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/28: (KMPH) (FUEL) Higher; (ESPR) (NKE) (ANTH) Lower (more...)
China Hydroelectric Corporation (NYSE: CHC) reports Q2 non-GAAP EPS of $0.14, 5 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter was $22.5 million, which compares to the estimate of $21.67 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/28: (RLOC) (XNCR) (MRNS) Higher; (RGLS) (BUFF) Lower (more...)
- Eiger BioPharmaceuticals (EIGR) Enters $25M Stock Sales Agreement
- Merrill Lynch Will Pay $415M to Settle SEC Investigation (BAC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!