China Hydroelectric (CHC) Posts Q2 non-GAAP EPS of $0.14, Tops Views
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
China Hydroelectric Corporation (NYSE: CHC) reports Q2 non-GAAP EPS of $0.14, 5 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter was $22.5 million, which compares to the estimate of $21.67 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abbvie, Inc. (ABBV) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Guides Q3 EPS to Strong Side
- Moog Inc. (MOG-A) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides FY14, FY15 EPS Below Consensus
- Moody's Corp. (MCO) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Adjusts FY14 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!