China Hydroelectric (CHC) Posts Q2 non-GAAP EPS of $0.14, Tops Views
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
China Hydroelectric Corporation (NYSE: CHC) reports Q2 non-GAAP EPS of $0.14, 5 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter was $22.5 million, which compares to the estimate of $21.67 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Madison Square Garden (MSG) to Spin-Off Sports and Entertainment Business
- H.B. Fuller (FUL) Misses Q1 EPS by 19c
- GameStop (GME) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY15 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!