China Housing & Land Development, Inc. (CHLN) Reports Q2 Earnings of $0.01
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
China Housing & Land Development, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHLN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.01, versus $0.13 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $20.3 million, versus $36.6 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- China Housing & Land Development to Hold Annual General Meeting in Xi'an, China on December 27, 2013
- Lieff Cabraser Announces Class Action Litigation Against Violin Memory, Inc. - VMEM
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!