China Green Agriculture (CGA) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.15
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
China Green Agriculture (NYSE: CGA) reported Q4 EPS of $0.15, versus $0.23 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $79 million, versus $78.5 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on China Green Agriculture (CGA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Enzo Biochem (ENZ) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Oil-Dri Corp. (ODC) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.28
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!