China Green Agriculture (CGA) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.20
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
China Green Agriculture (NYSE: CGA) reported Q1 EPS of $0.20, versus $0.20 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $61.9 million, versus $54 million reported last year.
China Green Agriculture sees Q2 2017 EPS of $0.13-$0.19. China Green Agriculture sees Q2 2017 revenue of $60-65 million.
China Green Agriculture sees FY2017 EPS of $0.53-$0.72. China Green Agriculture sees FY2017 revenue of $277-300 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on China Green Agriculture (CGA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Oxford Industries (OXM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
- Streamline Health Solutions (STRM) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!