China Distance Education (DL) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c; Guides Q4, FY16
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
China Distance Education (NYSE: DL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.22, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $30.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $28.1 million.
Total course enrollments reached 956,000, an increase of 12.5% from the third quarter of fiscal 2015.
China Distance Education sees Q4 2016 revenue of $35.6-37.4 million, versus the consensus of $34.2 million.
China Distance Education sees FY2016 revenue of $114.8-116.6 million, versus the consensus of $111.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on China Distance Education (DL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ruth's Hospitality Group (RUTH) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Rose 2.1%
- Donegal Group (DGICA) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
- AutoNation (AN) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Announces Acquisitions; Approves Additional $250M Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!