China Cord Blood (CO) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
China Cord Blood (NYSE: CO) reported Q1 EPS of $0.03, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $26 million versus the consensus estimate of $26.23 million.
New subscribers and accumulated subscriber base were 16,637 and 520,905, respectively. Gross profit increased by 5.2% to RMB135.5 million ($20.4 million) from RMB128.8 million in the prior year period.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on China Cord Blood (CO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time Warner (TWX) PT Raised to $102 at Brean Capital
- Citizens Holding (CIZN) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.36
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!