China Cord Blood (CO) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
China Cord Blood (NYSE: CO) reported Q1 EPS of $0.03, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $26 million versus the consensus estimate of $26.23 million.
New subscribers and accumulated subscriber base were 16,637 and 520,905, respectively. Gross profit increased by 5.2% to RMB135.5 million ($20.4 million) from RMB128.8 million in the prior year period.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on China Cord Blood (CO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Plexus Corp (PLXS) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Guides Relativly In-Line
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!