China Cord Blood (CO) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
China Cord Blood (NYSE: CO) reported Q1 EPS of $0.03, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $26 million versus the consensus estimate of $26.23 million.
New subscribers and accumulated subscriber base were 16,637 and 520,905, respectively. Gross profit increased by 5.2% to RMB135.5 million ($20.4 million) from RMB128.8 million in the prior year period.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on China Cord Blood (CO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Verint Systems (VRNT) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!