China BAK Battery, Inc. (CBAK) Posts Break-Even Q1 EPS
- Wall St. slips on healthcare, consumer names; Fed eyed
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Shares Decline on Reports of Increased Oversight
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/25: (EPAY) (PSTG) (OCN) Higher; (TLND) (GME) (SPLK) Lower (more...)
China BAK Battery, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBAK) reported Q1 EPS of $0.00, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $63.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $56.92 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MannKind (MNKD) CCO Castagna Buys Shares
- Burlington Stores (BURL) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Raises Outlook
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Chairman & CEO Buys 50K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!