China BAK Battery, Inc. (CBAK) Posts Break-Even Q1 EPS
- Market Wrap: Defense Sec. Hagel Steps Down; Abrupt Departure for UTC CEO; Merck Acquires Ebola Vaccine Rights
- Nuance Communications (NUAN) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q1 Outlook
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/24: (VMEM) (DY) (NUAN) Higher; (GOMO) (ANFI) (WDAY) Lower (more...)
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Loral Space (LORL): Ontario Teachers, PSP Nearing $7B Deal for Telesat - Bloomberg
China BAK Battery, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBAK) reported Q1 EPS of $0.00, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $63.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $56.92 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- George Soros Just Doubled the Assets of Bill Gross' Fund at Janus (JNS)
- Retrophin's (RTRX) Former CEO Sells 1.17M Shares
- Amira Nature Foods (ANFI) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Revenue Beats
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!