China BAK Battery, Inc. (CBAK) Posts Break-Even Q1 EPS
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
China BAK Battery, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBAK) reported Q1 EPS of $0.00, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $63.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $56.92 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Brightcove (BCOV) Posts Smaller-than-Expected Q3 Loss, Offers Guidance
- Newmont Mining (NEM) Tops Q3 EPS Views
- Trupanion (TRUP) Reports Q3 Net Loss of $8.5M