China BAK Battery, Inc. (CBAK) Posts Break-Even Q1 EPS
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Verizon (VZ), Yahoo! (YHOO) Deal May Come on Monday - Bloomberg
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
China BAK Battery, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBAK) reported Q1 EPS of $0.00, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $63.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $56.92 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Electronic Arts, Inc. (EA): New SEC Reporting Requirements Will Not Alter The Business
- Watsco (WSO) Misses Q2 EPS by 23c; Announces 24% Dividend Hike
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!