China Automotive Systems (CAAS) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
- Wall St. logs biggest two-day gain since financial crisis
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Icahn Gets Active on Freeport; Facebook Surpasses User Milestone
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/27: (FCX) (ATVI) (UAL) Higher; (VNEM) (BEBE) (ADSK) (more...)
China Automotive Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CAAS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.10, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $75 million versus the consensus estimate of $82.02 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Aeropostale (ARO) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Comps Down 8%, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c; Issues Strong Q2, FY16 Outlook
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, FY Revenue Guidance Beats
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!