China Automotive Systems (CAAS) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Wal-Mart (WMT) Calls Early Black Friday Results "Awesome"
- Starbucks (SBUX) an Ultimate $100B Market Cap Stock, Piper Jaffray Says; PT Raised to $100
- Enbridge (ENB) to Acquire 80% Interest in Two U.S. Wind Farms from E.ON for $650M
China Automotive Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CAAS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.10, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $75 million versus the consensus estimate of $82.02 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- China TechFaith (CNTF) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.09/Share
- Taomee Holdings (TAOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!