China Automotive Systems (CAAS) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadows OPEC-led cuts
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Dish Network (DISH) to Overweight
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
China Automotive Systems (NASDAQ: CAAS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.17, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $101 million versus the consensus estimate of $107.58 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on China Automotive Systems (CAAS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Upgrades Essex Property Trust (ESS) to Overweight
- Expect Google (GOOGL) To Post A Strong Topline Q4 Report - Goldman Sachs
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!