China Armco Metals, Inc. (CNAM) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.07
- Wall St. rebounds after recent losses; financials help
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/2: (OPWR) GNW) (SRPT) Higher; (BIND) (PRGN) (GLBS) Lower
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks, Treasury yields gain on investor optimism, factory data
China Armco Metals, Inc. (NYSE: CNAM) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.07), versus ($0.03) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $16.1 million, versus $18.7 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pacira Pharma (PCRX) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; EXPAREL Sales Rose 14%
- CNA Financial (CNA) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Franklin Electric (FELE) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!