China Armco Metals, Inc. (CNAM) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.07
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Verizon (VZ), Yahoo! (YHOO) Deal May Come on Monday - Bloomberg
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
China Armco Metals, Inc. (NYSE: CNAM) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.07), versus ($0.03) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $16.1 million, versus $18.7 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HNI Corp. (HNI) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides FY16 EPS to Strong Side of Ests
- V.F. Corp. (VFC) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- American Airlines (AAL) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!