China Armco Metals, Inc. (CNAM) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.07
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
China Armco Metals, Inc. (NYSE: CNAM) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.07), versus ($0.03) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $16.1 million, versus $18.7 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots, Inc. (BIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY14 Revs Outlook
- Taylor Devices, Inc. (TAYD) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.12
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!