Children's Place (PLCE) Misses Q2 EPS by 10c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Children's Place (NASDAQ: PLCE) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.33), $0.10 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.23). Revenue for the quarter came in at $371.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $367.51 million.
Comps rose 2.4%.
Children's Place sees FY2016 EPS of $4.60-$4.70, versus prior guidance of $4.17-$4.27 and the consensus of $4.26.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Children's Place (PLCE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ruth's Hospitality Group (RUTH) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Rose 2.1%
- Wayside Technology Group (WSTG) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.31
- AutoNation (AN) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Announces Acquisitions; Approves Additional $250M Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!