Children's Place (PLCE) Misses Q2 EPS by 10c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Children's Place (NASDAQ: PLCE) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.33), $0.10 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.23). Revenue for the quarter came in at $371.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $367.51 million.
Comps rose 2.4%.
Children's Place sees FY2016 EPS of $4.60-$4.70, versus prior guidance of $4.17-$4.27 and the consensus of $4.26.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Children's Place (PLCE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB) Prelim. Q3 Results Miss Expectations
- Netsuite (N) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!