Chevron Corporation (CVX) Posts Q2 EPS of $3.94, Sales $66.7B
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
Chevron Corporation (NYSE: CVX) reported Q2 EPS of $3.94, ex-items, vs. the analyst estimate of $3.56. Revenue for the quarter came in at $66.7 billion versus the consensus estimate of $71.58 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Comtech Telecommunications (CMTL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Guides
- Synergetics Usa, Inc. (SURG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!