Chevron Corp. (CVX) Reports Q1 Adj-EPS of $3.28
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
Chevron Corp. (NYSE: CVX) reported Q1 EPS of $3.28, ex-items, $0.24 better than the analyst estimate of $3.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $58 billion versus the consensus estimate of $66.62 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drive Away a Winner in “The 2015 Delo Pick-Up Your Truck Sweepstakes”
- Calamp Corp. (CAMP) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Q2 EPS Guidance Matches Views
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c; Issues FY16 Revenue Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!