Chevron Corp. (CVX) Reports Q1 Adj-EPS of $3.28
- Wall Street rallies for third day as Brexit bruises fade
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Hershey (HSY) Rejects Mondelez (MDLZ) Takeover Offer
- Apple (AAPL) in Talks to Acquire Jay Z's Music Service Tidal - WSJ
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Will Implement Restructuring Plan
Chevron Corp. (NYSE: CVX) reported Q1 EPS of $3.28, ex-items, $0.24 better than the analyst estimate of $3.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $58 billion versus the consensus estimate of $66.62 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chevron Second Quarter 2016 Earnings Conference Call
- EXFO, Inc. (EXFO) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- ConAgra Foods (CAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!