Chevron Corp. (CVX) Reports Q1 Adj-EPS of $3.28
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
Chevron Corp. (NYSE: CVX) reported Q1 EPS of $3.28, ex-items, $0.24 better than the analyst estimate of $3.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $58 billion versus the consensus estimate of $66.62 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Box Ships (TEU) Tops Q1 EPS Expectations
- Guidewire Software (GWRE) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c
- Big Lots, Inc. (BIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!