Chevron Corp. (CVX) Reports Q1 Adj-EPS of $3.28
- Wall St. turns positive after weak start as tech rebounds
- Amid Concerns, Deutsche Bank (DB) co-CEO Says it Remains 'Absolutely Rock-Solid'
- Coca Cola (KO) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- A Michael Bloomberg Presidential Bid Would Likely Give GOP a Win Over Hilary Clinton
- Analyst Sees Over 90% Downside in Tesla (TSLA)
Chevron Corp. (NYSE: CVX) reported Q1 EPS of $3.28, ex-items, $0.24 better than the analyst estimate of $3.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $58 billion versus the consensus estimate of $66.62 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CEMATRIX Corporation Secures $1.6 Million in New Contracts for 2016
- Wendy's (WEN) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Guides FY16 EPS In-Line
- UPDATE: S&P Takes Actions on 20 Oil Cos.; Chevron (NYSE: CVX), Hess Corp. (NYSE: HES) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!