Chesapeake Midstream Partners (CHKM) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD): Steve Easterbrook to Replace Thompson as CEO
- Market Wrap: Fed's Patience Tests Markets; Greece Takes Stand on Bailout; Qualcomm's Outlook Dims
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/28: (MLNX) (FLEX) (MCD) Higher; (GEVO) (CLB) (QCOM) (FB) Lower (more...)
Chesapeake Midstream Partners (NYSE: CHKM) reported Q2 EPS of $0.29, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $133.22 million versus the consensus estimate of $131.49 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Astoria Financial Corp. (AF) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers Outlook
- Tetra Tech (TTEK) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
- Teradyne, Inc. (TER) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Q1 Guidance Comes in Below Street Estimates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!