Chesapeake Midstream Partners (CHKM) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c
- Applied Materials (AMAT), Tokyo Electron Terminate Merger
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Credit Suisse Has Increased Confidence in Tesla (TSLA) 2015 Volume
Chesapeake Midstream Partners (NYSE: CHKM) reported Q1 EPS of $0.27, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.30.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- INC Research Holdings (INCR) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Steven Madden (SHOO) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides FY15 In-Line
- Community West Bancshares (CWBC) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.19
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!