Chesapeake Midstream Partners (CHKM) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c
- Wall Street rallies late; biotechs, materials boost
- Bank Stocks Obliterated to Start the Year
- Anadarko Petroleum (APC) Cuts Quarterly Dividend 81.5% to $0.05; Yields 0.5%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/9: (BLPH) (CTIC) (TRXC) Higher; (ASEI) (PAGP) (BRS) Lower
- Amid Concerns, Deutsche Bank (DB) co-CEO Says it Remains 'Absolutely Rock-Solid'
Chesapeake Midstream Partners (NYSE: CHKM) reported Q1 EPS of $0.27, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.30.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Martin Marietta Materials (MLM) Misses Q4 EPS by 9c
- Wyndham Worldwide (WYN) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Adds $1B to Stock Buyback
- Centene (CNC) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c, Offers FY16 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!