Chesapeake Midstream Partners (CHKM) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Apple Loses Ban Appeal vs Samsung; Alibaba Reports Improved Profit; Tiffany Shines in Q2
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/27: (CREG) (CCUR) (FEYE) Higher; (GOMO) (WSM) (GES) Lower (more...)
- Guess?, Inc. (GES) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Cuts FY15 Outlook
- Apple (AAPL) Could Deliver BIG at September Event with iWatch and 2 iPhone Models
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (WSM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Guides FY14 EPS Below Expectations
Chesapeake Midstream Partners (NYSE: CHKM) reported Q1 EPS of $0.27, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.30.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lannett (LCI) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Guides FY15 Revs Above Expectations
- 21Vianet Group, Inc. (VNET) Reports Q2 EPS of 5c, Offers FY14 Guidance
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) Posts Q2 Loss of 15c/Share; Issues Mixed Q3 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!