Chesapeake Midstream Partners (CHKM) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Market Wrap: CEO Retirement Party; SAP's Big Purchase; Home Depot Outlines Card Breach, Outlook
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/18 (CNQR) (MCP) (JBLU) Higher; (TIBX) (RHT) (ORCL) Lower (more...)
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
Chesapeake Midstream Partners (NYSE: CHKM) reported Q1 EPS of $0.27, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.30.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- Lennar Corp. (LEN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c; Backlog Up 22%
- ConAgra Foods (CAG) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!