Chesapeake Midstream Partners, L.P. (CHKM) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Pending Home Sales Reach Multi-Year Highs; M&A Rules the Day; Tesla Plans New Product Launch
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/30: (DRYS) (TSLA) (HLT) Higher; (EGY) (SNTA) (TCK) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Chairman Miller Will Step Down in July
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Major New Product Line Being Unveiled April 30th
Chesapeake Midstream Partners, L.P. (NYSE: CHKM) reported Q4 EPS of $0.64, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $162.47 million versus the consensus estimate of $154.03 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Madison Square Garden (MSG) to Spin-Off Sports and Entertainment Business
- YOU On Demand (YOD) Reports Q4 Loss of $1.47
- Applied DNA Sciences (APDN) Prices $11.46M Offering of Stock and Warrants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!