Chesapeake Midstream Partners, L.P. (CHKM) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Acquire Aviv REIT (AVIV) in $3B Deal
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
Chesapeake Midstream Partners, L.P. (NYSE: CHKM) reported Q4 EPS of $0.64, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $162.47 million versus the consensus estimate of $154.03 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Brightcove (BCOV) Posts Smaller-than-Expected Q3 Loss, Offers Guidance
- Parkway Properties (PKY) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c
- Genesee & Wyoming (GWR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!