Chesapeake Midstream Partners, L.P. (CHKM) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Chesapeake Midstream Partners, L.P. (NYSE: CHKM) reported Q4 EPS of $0.64, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $162.47 million versus the consensus estimate of $154.03 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Donaldson (DCI) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Affirms Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!