Cheniere Energy (LNG) Misses Q3 EPS by 14c
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cheniere Energy (NYSE: LNG) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.41), $0.14 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.27). Revenue for the quarter came in at $465.67 million versus the consensus estimate of $233.49 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cheniere Energy (LNG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Cheniere Energy, Inc. Announces Upsizing and Pricing of $1.5 Billion Senior Secured Notes Due 2025 by Cheniere Corpus Christi Holdings, LLC
- United Natural Foods (UNFI) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Reaffirms FY Guiance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!