Chemed Corporation (CHE) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Chemed Corporation (NYSE: CHE) reported Q3 EPS of $1.73, $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.82. Revenue for the quarter came in at $393 million versus the consensus estimate of $396.97 million.
Chemed Corporation sees FY2016 EPS of $7.23-$7.30, versus the consensus of $7.25.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Chemed Corporation (CHE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cree (CREE) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Capital One Financial (COF) Misses Q4 EPS by 16c
- TSYS (TSS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers FY 2017 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!