Chembio Diagnostics (CEMI) Reports Q2 GAAP Loss of $0.86/Share
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Chembio Diagnostics (NASDAQ: CEMI) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.86), versus ($0.07) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.27 million, versus $6.72 million reported last year.
The net loss in the 2016 period includes a tax provision for the recording of a valuation allowance on the Company's deferred tax asset of $5,963,000.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Chembio Diagnostics (CEMI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Netsuite (N) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.18
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!