Chelsea Therapeutics (CHTP) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- Wall St. edges higher on tech, housing boost
- Tesla (TSLA) Adds 100-kWh Battery Option Pack to Model S and Model X
- U.S. new home sales race to near nine-year high
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Director Buys 350K Shares
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/23: (URRE) (LCI) (OSUR) Higher; (LZB) (DY) (INTU) Lower (more...)
Chelsea Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CHTP) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.21), $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.25).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Distance Education (DL) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c; Guides Q4, FY16
- Premier (PINC) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY17 Guidance
- Lannett (LCI) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, FY17 Guidance Tops Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!