Chelsea Therapeutics (CHTP) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
- Herbalife (HLF) Questions Ackman's Campaign Following ABC News Report
- Caterpillar, Inc. (CAT) Tops Q1 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 Profit Outlook
Chelsea Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CHTP) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.21), $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.25).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: General Motors (GM) Tops Q1 EPS by 23c
- Lithia Motors Inc. (LAD) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c
- Sigma-Aldrich Corp (SIAL) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Reaffirms FY Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!