Chegg (CHGG) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Chegg (NYSE: CHGG) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.03), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $71.34 million versus the consensus estimate of $67.89 million.
Chegg sees Q4 2016 revenue of $55-60 million, versus the consensus of $62.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Chegg (CHGG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
- Popular (BPOP) Posts Q4 Loss of $0.06/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!