Chegg (CHGG) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Wall Street rally continues as laggards advance
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Chegg (NYSE: CHGG) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.03), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $71.34 million versus the consensus estimate of $67.89 million.
Chegg sees Q4 2016 revenue of $55-60 million, versus the consensus of $62.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Chegg (CHGG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY17 EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!