Cheetah Mobile (CMCM) Misses Q3 EPS by 8c; Mobile Revenue Rose 16.3% Q/Q
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cheetah Mobile (NYSE: CMCM) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.08), $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $169.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $166.58 million.
Mobile revenues increased by 26.8% year over year and 16.3% quarter over quarter to RMB898.2 million (US$134.7 million). Mobile revenues accounted for 79.6% of total revenues.
Cheetah Mobile sees Q4 2016 revenue of $180-186 million, versus the consensus of $180.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cheetah Mobile (CMCM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Comerica (CMA) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c
- Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Offers FY17 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!