Cheetah Mobile (CMCM) Misses Q3 EPS by 8c; Mobile Revenue Rose 16.3% Q/Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Cheetah Mobile (NYSE: CMCM) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.08), $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $169.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $166.58 million.
Mobile revenues increased by 26.8% year over year and 16.3% quarter over quarter to RMB898.2 million (US$134.7 million). Mobile revenues accounted for 79.6% of total revenues.
Cheetah Mobile sees Q4 2016 revenue of $180-186 million, versus the consensus of $180.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cheetah Mobile (CMCM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Ciena (CIEN) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!