Cheetah Mobile (CMCM) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c; Mobile Revs Rose 36.7%
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Cheetah Mobile (NYSE: CMCM) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.07), $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $157.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $149.23 million.
Mobile revenues increased by 36.7% year-over-year to RMB772.3 million (US$116.2 million). Mobile revenues accounted for 73.8% of total revenues.
Second Quarter 2016 Key Operating Metrics
- The number of mobile monthly active users ("Mobile MAUs") was 623 million in June 2016. The number of mobile MAUs from overseas markets accounted for 79.4% of total mobile MAUs in June 2016.
- Total global mobile user installations was 3,099 million as of June 30, 2016.
Cheetah Mobile sees Q3 2016 revenue of $166-173 million, versus the consensus of $155.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cheetah Mobile (CMCM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Bank of the James (BOTJ) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.24
- ManpowerGroup (MAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!