Cheetah Mobile (CMCM) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c; Mobile Revs Rose 36.7%
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cheetah Mobile (NYSE: CMCM) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.07), $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $157.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $149.23 million.
Mobile revenues increased by 36.7% year-over-year to RMB772.3 million (US$116.2 million). Mobile revenues accounted for 73.8% of total revenues.
Second Quarter 2016 Key Operating Metrics
- The number of mobile monthly active users ("Mobile MAUs") was 623 million in June 2016. The number of mobile MAUs from overseas markets accounted for 79.4% of total mobile MAUs in June 2016.
- Total global mobile user installations was 3,099 million as of June 30, 2016.
Cheetah Mobile sees Q3 2016 revenue of $166-173 million, versus the consensus of $155.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cheetah Mobile (CMCM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Five Below (FIVE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!