Cheetah Mobile (CMCM) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c; Mobile Revs Rose 36.7%
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cheetah Mobile (NYSE: CMCM) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.07), $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $157.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $149.23 million.
Mobile revenues increased by 36.7% year-over-year to RMB772.3 million (US$116.2 million). Mobile revenues accounted for 73.8% of total revenues.
Second Quarter 2016 Key Operating Metrics
- The number of mobile monthly active users ("Mobile MAUs") was 623 million in June 2016. The number of mobile MAUs from overseas markets accounted for 79.4% of total mobile MAUs in June 2016.
- Total global mobile user installations was 3,099 million as of June 30, 2016.
Cheetah Mobile sees Q3 2016 revenue of $166-173 million, versus the consensus of $155.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cheetah Mobile (CMCM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tennant Co. (TNC) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Sensata Technologies (ST) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Freeport-McMoran (FCX) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!