Cheetah Mobile (CMCM) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c; Mobile Revs Rose 36.7%
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cheetah Mobile (NYSE: CMCM) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.07), $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $157.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $149.23 million.
Mobile revenues increased by 36.7% year-over-year to RMB772.3 million (US$116.2 million). Mobile revenues accounted for 73.8% of total revenues.
Second Quarter 2016 Key Operating Metrics
- The number of mobile monthly active users ("Mobile MAUs") was 623 million in June 2016. The number of mobile MAUs from overseas markets accounted for 79.4% of total mobile MAUs in June 2016.
- Total global mobile user installations was 3,099 million as of June 30, 2016.
Cheetah Mobile sees Q3 2016 revenue of $166-173 million, versus the consensus of $155.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cheetah Mobile (CMCM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- SB Financial Group (SBFG) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.37
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!