Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Revs a Little Light
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) Tightens Q2 Loss; Will Explore IPO of ASN Subsidiary
- Marathon Petroleum (MPC) Tops Q2 EPS by 80c; Raises Buyback Plan by $2B
- Tesla (TSLA), Panasonic Affirm Entering Gigafactory Agreement
Cheesecake Factory (Nasdaq: CAKE) reports Q2 EPS of $0.39, 1 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter was $418.3 million, which compares to the estimate of $419.63 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Today the Cheesecake Factory Offers Any Slice for Half Price in Celebration of National Cheesecake Day
- Tomorrow The Cheesecake Factory Offers Any Slice for Half Price in Celebration of National Cheesecake Day
- Endo International plc (ENDP) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Boosts Profit Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!