Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Revs a Little Light
- Apple (AAPL) Slapped on a Double Dose of Negative News
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/18: (SYNM) (VCI) (ZAGG) Higher; (JBL) (TWGP) (GOGO) Lower (more...)
- Ford Motor (F) Sees FY14 North America Pretax Profit Lower Y/Y
- Homebuilders Gain as Housing Starts, Buildings Permits Outpace Views in November (XHB) (TOL) (HOV)
- FedEx Corp. (FDX) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c; Raises FY14 Outlook
Cheesecake Factory (Nasdaq: CAKE) reports Q2 EPS of $0.39, 1 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter was $418.3 million, which compares to the estimate of $419.63 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Quanex Building Products (NX) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $0.28
- Factset Research Systems (FDS) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Dataram Corp (DRAM) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.18/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!