Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Revs a Little Light
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Comps Fell 10%; Provides FY15 Outlook
- Market Wrap: U.S. Auto Sales Miss Mark in Feb.; Orexigen Rips on Contrave Update; PIMCO Outflows Slow
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/03: (NPTN) (CECO) (SWHC) Higher; (CYCC) (BOBE) (TNET) Lower (more...)
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
Cheesecake Factory (Nasdaq: CAKE) reports Q2 EPS of $0.39, 1 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter was $418.3 million, which compares to the estimate of $419.63 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Clean Energy Fuels (CLNE) Ticks Higher on Insider Buy
- Applied DNA Sciences (APDN) Files $25M Mixed Shelf
- Repligen (RGEN) Will Delay 10-K Sumission; Notes Recent Move to LAF
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!