Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Revs a Little Light
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Cheesecake Factory (Nasdaq: CAKE) reports Q2 EPS of $0.39, 1 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter was $418.3 million, which compares to the estimate of $419.63 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- IHS, Inc. (IHS) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Revises FY14 Outlook
- Red Hat (RHT) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!