Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Revs a Little Light
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Cheesecake Factory (Nasdaq: CAKE) reports Q2 EPS of $0.39, 1 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter was $418.3 million, which compares to the estimate of $419.63 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- FLIR Systems, Inc. (FLIR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Adjusts FY14 Outlook
- The Cheesecake Factory Reports Results for Third Quarter of Fiscal 2014
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!