Check-Cap (CHEK) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Check-Cap (NASDAQ: CHEK) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.11), $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.14).
Cash, cash equivalents and short-term bank deposit totaled $13.5 million at September 30, 2016, compared to $9.4 million at June 30, 2016. Check-Cap's cash balance as of September 30, 2016 included - net proceeds from our August 2016 registered direct offering, and grants received from the OCS amounting to $845,000 (of a total $1.25 million approved grant).
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Check-Cap (CHEK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Francesca's (FRAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Boosts Fy16 Outlook
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR) to Acquire Intralinks Holdings (IL) for ~$821M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!