Check Point Software Technology (CHKP) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Check Point Software Technology (NASDAQ: CHKP) reported Q3 EPS of $1.13, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $1.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $428 million versus the consensus estimate of $422.79 million.
"Third quarter financial results were very good with revenues coming in toward the upper end of our projections and earnings per share that exceeded our projections. Customers continue to leverage the Check Point security platform and increase their adoption of our advanced security capabilities which is resulting in higher subscription revenues," said Gil Shwed, founder and chief executive officer, "We continued to see strong sales of our SandBlast, Zero Day Protection solutions, resulting in triple-digit growth as customers focus on prevention."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Check Point Software Technology (CHKP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!