Check Point Software Technology (CHKP) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Check Point Software Technology (NASDAQ: CHKP) reported Q3 EPS of $1.13, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $1.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $428 million versus the consensus estimate of $422.79 million.
"Third quarter financial results were very good with revenues coming in toward the upper end of our projections and earnings per share that exceeded our projections. Customers continue to leverage the Check Point security platform and increase their adoption of our advanced security capabilities which is resulting in higher subscription revenues," said Gil Shwed, founder and chief executive officer, "We continued to see strong sales of our SandBlast, Zero Day Protection solutions, resulting in triple-digit growth as customers focus on prevention."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Check Point Software Technology (CHKP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Destination Maternity (DEST) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.09/Share; Comps Fell 5.2%
- Humana (HUM) Writes Corridor Receivables Off; Cites Affordable Care Act
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!