Chart Industries (GTLS) Posts Mixed Q3 Results
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Chart Industries (NASDAQ: GTLS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.53, $0.41 better than the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $203.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $220.37 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Chart Industries (GTLS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy, Sees Selloff As Buying Opportunity Ahead Of Q4 Report
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades PPL Corp (PPL) to Sell
- Instinet On Pandora (P) Preannouncement : "We Remain In Wait-And-See Mode"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!