Changyou.com (CYOU) Tops Q3 EPS by 31c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Changyou.com (NASDAQ: CYOU) reported Q3 EPS of $0.85, $0.31 better than the analyst estimate of $0.54. Revenue for the quarter came in at $136 million versus the consensus estimate of $131.04 million.
Changyou.com sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.56-$0.65, versus the consensus of $0.55. Changyou.com sees Q4 2016 revenue of $120-130 million, versus the consensus of $134.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Changyou.com (CYOU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Bryn Mawr Bank (BMTC) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!