Champion Industries Inc (CHMP) Reports Q3 Earnings of $0.09
- ACE (ACE) to Acquire Chubb Corp. (CB) in $28.3B Deal
- Tsipras offers conditional okay to bailout, creditors skeptical
- Nike (NKE), Chairman Phil Knight Announce Governance Transactions; Mark Parker Recommended as Successor
- Starbucks (SBUX) Removed from Conviction Buy List at Goldman Sachs
- Facebook (FB) PT Raised to $100 at Cantor Fitzgerald
Champion Industries Inc (NASDAQ: CHMP) reported Q3 EPS of $0.09, versus ($0.06) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $32 million, versus $31.9 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Mills (GIS) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Greenbrier Cos. (GBX) Misses Q3 EPS by 14c
- BWX Technologies (BWXT) Completes Spin of Power Generation Business
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!