Champion Industries Inc (CHMP) Reports Q3 Earnings of $0.09
- Wall Street slightly lower as earnings roll in
- Verizon (VZ) Enters Agreement to Acquire Yahoo's (YHOO) Operating Business in $4.8B Deal
- Outerwall (OUTR) Enters $1.6B Merger Agreement (APO)
- The Axe on Apple (AAPL) Expects Earnings To Be A Non-Event
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
Champion Industries Inc (NASDAQ: CHMP) reported Q3 EPS of $0.09, versus ($0.06) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $32 million, versus $31.9 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank Of Marin Bancorp (BMRC) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.79
- Bank Of Hawaii Corp. (BOH) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- Santander Consumer USA (SC) Announces Delay to Q2 Results Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!