Champion Industries Inc (CHMP) Reports Q3 Earnings of $0.09
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Champion Industries Inc (NASDAQ: CHMP) reported Q3 EPS of $0.09, versus ($0.06) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $32 million, versus $31.9 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chevron (CVX) Reports Q2 Sales of $37B
- Shenandoah Telecom Co (SHEN) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Tompkins Financial (TMP) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.91
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!