Champion Industries (CHMP) Reports Q2 Earnings of $0.05, Revenues Fall Year-Over-Year
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/11: (CDTI) (LJPC) (ZBB) Higher; (INUV) (SSH) (ARTX) Lower
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
- FINRA: Bitcoin is 'More than A Bit Risky'
Champion Industries Inc (NASDAQ: CHMP) reported Q2 EPS of $0.05, versus $0.03 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $31.1 million, versus $33.7 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GSI Group, Inc. (GSIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (CYTX) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
- Enzo Biochem, Inc. (ENZ) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!