Champion Industries (CHMP) Reports Q2 Earnings of $0.05, Revenues Fall Year-Over-Year
- Aetna (AET) Nears Deal to Acquire Humana (HUM) - Reports
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
Champion Industries Inc (NASDAQ: CHMP) reported Q2 EPS of $0.05, versus $0.03 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $31.1 million, versus $33.7 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- International Speedway (ISCA) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c; Boosts FY15 Outlook
- Och-Ziff Capital (OZM) Master Fund Fell 0.5% in June
- Elizabeth Arden (RDEN) Updates on Cost Structure Review, 2014 Performance Improvement Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!