Champion Industries (CHMP) Reports Q2 Earnings of $0.05, Revenues Fall Year-Over-Year
- The Grinch Seeks to Ruin Christmas for 40 Million Target (TGT) Shoppers and the Company
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) to Sell Global Diabetes Business in $4.3B+ Deal (AZN)
- Duck Dynasty Anti-Gay Backlash: A&E Parent Walt Disney (DIS) Shares Unaffected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/19: (ALIM) (PSDV) (OXBT) Higher; (SMTC) (WGO) (HGSH) Lower
- Overstock.com (OSTK) Looking to Accept Bitcoin in Second-Half of 2014
Champion Industries Inc (NASDAQ: CHMP) reported Q2 EPS of $0.05, versus $0.03 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $31.1 million, versus $33.7 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Quanex Building Products (NX) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $0.28
- General Mills, Inc. (GIS) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c; Reaffirms Outlook
- Neogen Corp (NEOG) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!