Champion Industries (CHMP) Reports Q2 Earnings of $0.05, Revenues Fall Year-Over-Year
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Market Wrap: CEO Retirement Party; SAP's Big Purchase; Home Depot Outlines Card Breach, Outlook
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
- Home Depot (HD) Updates on Card Breach; Nudges FY14 EPS Outlook Higher
Champion Industries Inc (NASDAQ: CHMP) reported Q2 EPS of $0.05, versus $0.03 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $31.1 million, versus $33.7 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- Herman Miller, Inc. (MLHR) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Issues Strong Q2 Profit Outlook
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!