Cerner (CERN) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers Q4 & FY17 Guidance
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.59, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.60. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.19 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.24 billion.
Cerner sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.60-$0.62, versus the consensus of $0.65. Cerner sees Q4 2016 revenue of $1.225-1.30 billion, versus the consensus of $1.32 billion.
Cerner sees FY2017 EPS of $2.50-$2.70, versus the consensus of $2.69. Cerner sees FY2017 revenue of $5.2-5.45 billion, versus the consensus of $5.44 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cerner (CERN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- MeetMe (MEET) Announces Strong CPM Data for November 2016; Reaffirms Q4, FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!