Cerner (CERN) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers Q4 & FY17 Guidance
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.59, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.60. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.19 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.24 billion.
Cerner sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.60-$0.62, versus the consensus of $0.65. Cerner sees Q4 2016 revenue of $1.225-1.30 billion, versus the consensus of $1.32 billion.
Cerner sees FY2017 EPS of $2.50-$2.70, versus the consensus of $2.69. Cerner sees FY2017 revenue of $5.2-5.45 billion, versus the consensus of $5.44 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cerner (CERN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Webster Financial (WBS) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- F.N.B. Corp (FNB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Sandy Spring Bancorp (SASR) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c