Cerecor (CERC) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.41/Share
- Dow set to open at record high; oil hits $55
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Cerecor (NASDAQ: CERC) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.41), versus ($4.48) reported last year.
As of June 30, 2016, Cerecor’s cash and cash equivalents totaled $11.9 million, compared to $21.2 million at December 31, 2015. This decrease resulted from the funding of our research and development activities, our ongoing operations, and payments made on our term loan.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cerecor (CERC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!