Cerecor (CERC) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.41/Share
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cerecor (NASDAQ: CERC) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.41), versus ($4.48) reported last year.
As of June 30, 2016, Cerecor’s cash and cash equivalents totaled $11.9 million, compared to $21.2 million at December 31, 2015. This decrease resulted from the funding of our research and development activities, our ongoing operations, and payments made on our term loan.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cerecor (CERC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Essex Property Trust (ESS) Tops Q3 FFO by 5c
- Insight Enterprises (NSIT) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!