Ceragon Networks Ltd. (CRNT) Posts Q2 non-GAAP EPS of $0.13, Tops by 2c
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Ceragon Networks Ltd. (Nasdaq: CRNT) reports Q2 non-GAAP EPS of $0.13, 2 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter was $60.9 million, which compares to the estimate of $61.30 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c, Q4 Guidance Light, to Buyback $30M
- Five Below (FIVE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides Light Q4 EPS, Revs