Ceragon Networks Ltd. (CRNT) Posts Q2 non-GAAP EPS of $0.13, Tops by 2c
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Ceragon Networks Ltd. (Nasdaq: CRNT) reports Q2 non-GAAP EPS of $0.13, 2 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter was $60.9 million, which compares to the estimate of $61.30 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Sees Q4 Revenue of $1.04B, Comps Down 4.8%
- Skyline Corporation (SKY) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.07/Share
- Pandora (P): Preannouncement Is Substantial Surprise - FBR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!