Ceragon Networks Ltd. (CRNT) Posts Q2 non-GAAP EPS of $0.13, Tops by 2c
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
Ceragon Networks Ltd. (Nasdaq: CRNT) reports Q2 non-GAAP EPS of $0.13, 2 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter was $60.9 million, which compares to the estimate of $61.30 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Downgrades Ceragon Networks (CRNT) to Buy
- MoneyGram (MGI) Misses Q3 EPS by 13c; Removes Previous Guidance
- Ceragon Networks Ltd (CRNT) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!