Ceragon Networks Ltd. (CRNT) Posts Q2 non-GAAP EPS of $0.13, Tops by 2c
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall St. set to open lower as September rate hike back in focus
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Planet Fitness (PLNT) Scores 'Perfect 10' on Wall Street
Ceragon Networks Ltd. (Nasdaq: CRNT) reports Q2 non-GAAP EPS of $0.13, 2 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter was $60.9 million, which compares to the estimate of $61.30 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zoe's Kitchen (ZOES) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Comps Up 5.6%, Updates Outlook
- J. M. Smucker (SJM) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c
- Internet Gold - Golden Lines (IGLD) Reports Q2 Loss of NIS0.65/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!