Ceragon Networks Ltd. (CRNT) Posts Q2 non-GAAP EPS of $0.13, Tops by 2c
- Top 10 News for 7/28 - 8/1: FOMC Tapers Further, Rates Still Intact; Jobs Growth Elusive in July; Argentina Defaults. Again.
- July Nonfarm Payrolls 209K vs 230K Expected, UE Rate 6.2% vs 6.1%
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Mobileye (MBLY) IPO Opens at $36
- GM (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales Rose 9.4%, Missing Expectations Amid Double-Digit Pickup, SUV Gains
Ceragon Networks Ltd. (Nasdaq: CRNT) reports Q2 non-GAAP EPS of $0.13, 2 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter was $60.9 million, which compares to the estimate of $61.30 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ceragon Networks Ltd. Prices Underwritten Public Offering of Ordinary Shares
- Staar Surgical Co (STAA) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c
- Ceragon Networks Ltd (CRNT) Plans Ordinary Share Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!