Ceragon Networks Ltd. (CRNT) Posts Q2 non-GAAP EPS of $0.13, Tops by 2c
- S&P 500 flat; Yellen sees no reason to reverse hike plan
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; MAUs Miss
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q4 Loss of 87c/Share; Delivered 17,478 Vehicles, Above Expectations
- Mylan (MYL) Enters Agreement to Acquire Meda in ~$9.9B Deal
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Approves $5B Stock Buyback; Corning's Weeks Elected to Board
Ceragon Networks Ltd. (Nasdaq: CRNT) reports Q2 non-GAAP EPS of $0.13, 2 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter was $60.9 million, which compares to the estimate of $61.30 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S Foods Holdings (USFD) Files $100M IPO
- Fortis to Acquire ITC Holdings (ITC) in ~$11.3B Deal
- Ligand Pharma (LGND) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!