CenturyLink (CTL) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.56, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.38 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.38 billion.
CenturyLink sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.53-$0.59, versus the consensus of $0.64. CenturyLink sees Q4 2016 revenue of $4.28-4.34 billion, versus the consensus of $4.38 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CenturyLink (CTL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- CVB Financial (CVBF) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Charles Schwab (SCHW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!