CenturyLink (CTL) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.56, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.38 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.38 billion.
CenturyLink sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.53-$0.59, versus the consensus of $0.64. CenturyLink sees Q4 2016 revenue of $4.28-4.34 billion, versus the consensus of $4.38 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CenturyLink (CTL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!