Century Aluminum Co (CENX) Posts Mixed Q2 Results
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Century Aluminum Co (NASDAQ: CENX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.24, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $366.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $364.35 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Century Aluminum Announces Agreement to Acquire Full Ownership of Mt. Holly Smelter
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Shire plc (SHPG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook