Century Aluminum Co (CENX) Posts Mixed Q2 Results
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (LIVE) (ZAZA) (HSTM) Higher; (RNO) (BBLU) (MNGA) Lower
- The Coca Cola Company (KO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- ECB Floats Corporate Bond Buying 'Trial Ballon'
Century Aluminum Co (NASDAQ: CENX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.24, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $366.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $364.35 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of $1.51; Global Comps Fell 3.3%
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Misses Q3 EPS by 8c
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!