Century Aluminum Co (CENX) Posts Mixed Q2 Results
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/10: (THTI) (BLDP) (UQM) Higher; (BSPM) (CIMT) (MOBI) Lower
- FMC Corp. (FMC) Plans Split into Two, Publicly-Traded Companies
- United Rentals (URI) Acquires National Pump for $780M
- eBay (EBAY) Rejects Carl Icahn's Board Nominees
Century Aluminum Co (NASDAQ: CENX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.24, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $366.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $364.35 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
- Marrone Bio Innov (MBII) Posts Q4 Loss of 52c/Share
- Partner Communications (PTNR) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.25
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!