Century Aluminum Co (CENX) Posts Mixed Q2 Results
- Wall St. turns positive after weak start as tech rebounds
- Amid Concerns, Deutsche Bank (DB) co-CEO Says it Remains 'Absolutely Rock-Solid'
- Coca Cola (KO) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- A Michael Bloomberg Presidential Bid Would Likely Give GOP a Win Over Hilary Clinton
- Analyst Sees Over 90% Downside in Tesla (TSLA)
Century Aluminum Co (NASDAQ: CENX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.24, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $366.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $364.35 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Martin Marietta Materials (MLM) Misses Q4 EPS by 9c
- Allot Communications (ALLT) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
- Medical Properties Trust (MPW) Tops Q4 FFO by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!