Century Aluminum Co (CENX) Posts Mixed Q2 Results
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation Make it Official
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
- Icahn Shopped Herbalife (HLF) Stake to Ackman Group
Century Aluminum Co (NASDAQ: CENX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.24, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $366.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $364.35 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.52; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Raises FY Rev Outlook
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Cuts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!