Central European Media Enterprises (CETV) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Central European Media Enterprises (NASDAQ: CETV) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.14), $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.18). Revenue for the quarter came in at $126.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $123.3 million.
Michael Del Nin, Co-Chief Executive Officer, commented: "These results are, on a relative basis, arguably the best we have seen all year. Due to the combination of robust revenue growth and effective cost control, we've more than doubled OIBDA in the quarter compared to the same period in 2015. We believe these results keep us well on track to deliver another full year of excellent financial performance."
Christoph Mainusch, Co-Chief Executive Officer, added: "Our results today reflect not just an improvement in profitability, but also better engagement with our audiences as the gap between us and our closest commercial competitor widened in five out of six markets during the third quarter. We believe we continue to provide the most efficient medium for advertisers to reach consumers in all countries in which we operate."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Central European Media Enterprises (CETV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!