Central European Media Enterprises (CETV) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Central European Media Enterprises (NASDAQ: CETV) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.14), $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.18). Revenue for the quarter came in at $126.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $123.3 million.
Michael Del Nin, Co-Chief Executive Officer, commented: "These results are, on a relative basis, arguably the best we have seen all year. Due to the combination of robust revenue growth and effective cost control, we've more than doubled OIBDA in the quarter compared to the same period in 2015. We believe these results keep us well on track to deliver another full year of excellent financial performance."
Christoph Mainusch, Co-Chief Executive Officer, added: "Our results today reflect not just an improvement in profitability, but also better engagement with our audiences as the gap between us and our closest commercial competitor widened in five out of six markets during the third quarter. We believe we continue to provide the most efficient medium for advertisers to reach consumers in all countries in which we operate."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Central European Media Enterprises (CETV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Announces Retirement of LPL Financial LLC CEO Cassidy
- AbbVie (ABBV), the Johns Hopkins University SoM Enter Five-Year Cancer Research Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!