Central European Distribution (CEDC) to Delay Quarterly Filing
- Relentless Selling of Twitter (TWTR) Continues
- Market Wrap: Consumer Spending Flat with Views in July; Twitter Slips to IPO-Like Levels; PIMCO Gets Wells Notice
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (IDTI) (PLOW) (TREE) (CYH) Higher; (TNET) (CGNX) (ALL) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c; Adds $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan, Boosts Dividend
- Weak oil prices, China worries weigh on Wall Street
On November 7, 2012, in accordance with its reporting obligations with the Warsaw Stock Exchange, Central European Distribution (Nasdaq: CEDC) filed a current report with the WSE via the ESPI system to disclose that the filing date of its Form 10-Q for the quarterly period ended September 30, 2012, which had been expected to be filed on November 9, 2012, will be postponed. The report indicated that the new filing date will be disclosed as soon as possible.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Quotient (QTNT) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
- Noah Holdings (NOAH) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.51, Provides FY Forecast
- Parkway Properties (PKY) Tops Q2 FFO by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!