Central European Distribution (CEDC) to Delay Quarterly Filing
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/19: (CNQR) (DRC) (JBLU) Higher; (ESI) (CRR) (TIBX) Lower (more...)
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
On November 7, 2012, in accordance with its reporting obligations with the Warsaw Stock Exchange, Central European Distribution (Nasdaq: CEDC) filed a current report with the WSE via the ESPI system to disclose that the filing date of its Form 10-Q for the quarterly period ended September 30, 2012, which had been expected to be filed on November 9, 2012, will be postponed. The report indicated that the new filing date will be disclosed as soon as possible.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- Penn West Petroleum (PWE) Tops Q2 EPS Views
- General Mills (GIS) Misses Q1 EPS by 8c; Plans Further Consolidation of Yoplait, Operational Activities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!