Central European Distribution (CEDC) to Delay Quarterly Filing
- Wall Street rises as hawkish Fed boosts financial stocks
- Mylan (MYL) Plans to Launch Generic EpiPen; Will Cost 50% Less than Name Brand
- Dollar hits 3-week high vs yen as U.S. rate rise signals get louder
- Mylan's (MYL) Epipen4Schools Program is a Complicated Maze of Specialty Distribution Cos - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/29: (MCUR) (HLF) (MYL) Higher; (CZR) (ADMP) (KTOS) Lower (more...)
On November 7, 2012, in accordance with its reporting obligations with the Warsaw Stock Exchange, Central European Distribution (Nasdaq: CEDC) filed a current report with the WSE via the ESPI system to disclose that the filing date of its Form 10-Q for the quarterly period ended September 30, 2012, which had been expected to be filed on November 9, 2012, will be postponed. The report indicated that the new filing date will be disclosed as soon as possible.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- B.O.S. Better Online Solutions (BOSC) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.05
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- Can-Fite BioPharma (CANF) Posts Wider Net Loss in H116
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!