Central European Distribution (CEDC) to Delay Quarterly Filing
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
On November 7, 2012, in accordance with its reporting obligations with the Warsaw Stock Exchange, Central European Distribution (Nasdaq: CEDC) filed a current report with the WSE via the ESPI system to disclose that the filing date of its Form 10-Q for the quarterly period ended September 30, 2012, which had been expected to be filed on November 9, 2012, will be postponed. The report indicated that the new filing date will be disclosed as soon as possible.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Casella Waste Systems (CWST) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- CTS Corp. (CTS) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- LifePoint Health (LPNT) Misses Q2 EPS by 19c, Guidance Falls Short
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!