Central European Distribution (CEDC) to Delay Quarterly Filing
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
On November 7, 2012, in accordance with its reporting obligations with the Warsaw Stock Exchange, Central European Distribution (Nasdaq: CEDC) filed a current report with the WSE via the ESPI system to disclose that the filing date of its Form 10-Q for the quarterly period ended September 30, 2012, which had been expected to be filed on November 9, 2012, will be postponed. The report indicated that the new filing date will be disclosed as soon as possible.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Reynolds American (RAI) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Guides Q2 EPS to Strong-Side of Estimates
- Chemical Financial (CHFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!