Central European Distribution (CEDC) to Delay Quarterly Filing
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
On November 7, 2012, in accordance with its reporting obligations with the Warsaw Stock Exchange, Central European Distribution (Nasdaq: CEDC) filed a current report with the WSE via the ESPI system to disclose that the filing date of its Form 10-Q for the quarterly period ended September 30, 2012, which had been expected to be filed on November 9, 2012, will be postponed. The report indicated that the new filing date will be disclosed as soon as possible.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kona Grill (KONA) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- Connection (CNXN) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) Reports In-Line Q3 FFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!