Central European Distribution (CEDC) to Delay Quarterly Filing
- Headline Jobs Data Misses but Unemployment Dips
- Wall St. opens lower as investors assess jobs data
- BlackBerry (BBRY) to Acquire Good Technology in $425M Deal
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Fed's Lacker says will go into September policy meeting 'with an open mind'
On November 7, 2012, in accordance with its reporting obligations with the Warsaw Stock Exchange, Central European Distribution (Nasdaq: CEDC) filed a current report with the WSE via the ESPI system to disclose that the filing date of its Form 10-Q for the quarterly period ended September 30, 2012, which had been expected to be filed on November 9, 2012, will be postponed. The report indicated that the new filing date will be disclosed as soon as possible.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Esterline Technologies (ESL) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c, FY Guidance Falls Short
- Ciena (CIEN) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q2 EPS by 9c, Guidance Falls Short of Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!