Central European Distribution (CEDC) to Delay Quarterly Filing
- Market Wrap: May ADP Payroll Additions Edge Views; Trade Gap Narrows in April; Wendy's Gains on Buyback, Revised Outlook
- Fed Says Employment Levels up Slighty During Survey Period - Beige Book
- Malone Sees Lionsgate (LGF) as Vehicle for Content Deals, Could Acquire Starz (STRZA), Others - WSJ
- Stock Building Supply (STCK), Building Materials Holding Enter $1.5B Merger Agreement
- Fed's Evans Says Economy Continues to Need Some Accommodation
On November 7, 2012, in accordance with its reporting obligations with the Warsaw Stock Exchange, Central European Distribution (Nasdaq: CEDC) filed a current report with the WSE via the ESPI system to disclose that the filing date of its Form 10-Q for the quarterly period ended September 30, 2012, which had been expected to be filed on November 9, 2012, will be postponed. The report indicated that the new filing date will be disclosed as soon as possible.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verint Systems (VRNT) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revenue Light, Maintains FY Guidance
- UPDATE: G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c, Offers Q2 & FY Guidance
- Brown-Forman (BF-A) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!