Central European Distribution (CEDC) to Delay Quarterly Filing
- Wall St. loses ground on growth fears, oil slide
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/3: (ECTE) (RYAM) (AXTI) Higher; (CUR) (ONDK) (WAC) Lower
- IMS Health (IMS), Quintiles (Q) Enter Merger Agreement; Carries Enterprise Value of $23B
- Biogen (BIIB) Plans to Spinoff Hemophilia Business into Independent, Publicly-Traded Company
- General Motors (GM) April U.S. Light-Vehicle Deliveries Fell 3.5%, Wider than Expected
On November 7, 2012, in accordance with its reporting obligations with the Warsaw Stock Exchange, Central European Distribution (Nasdaq: CEDC) filed a current report with the WSE via the ESPI system to disclose that the filing date of its Form 10-Q for the quarterly period ended September 30, 2012, which had been expected to be filed on November 9, 2012, will be postponed. The report indicated that the new filing date will be disclosed as soon as possible.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tahoe Resources (TAHO) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Press Ganey Holdings (PGND) Misses Q1 EPS by 11c
- Imprivata (IMPR) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!