Central European Distribution (CEDC) to Delay Quarterly Filing
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/2: (XRSC) (DGLY) (ISNS) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RSH) Lower
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- New Orders Growth Pushes Manufacturing ISM to Three-Year High
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
On November 7, 2012, in accordance with its reporting obligations with the Warsaw Stock Exchange, Central European Distribution (Nasdaq: CEDC) filed a current report with the WSE via the ESPI system to disclose that the filing date of its Form 10-Q for the quarterly period ended September 30, 2012, which had been expected to be filed on November 9, 2012, will be postponed. The report indicated that the new filing date will be disclosed as soon as possible.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Conn's, Inc. (CONN) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Updates FY15 EPS Outlook
- Amira Nature Foods Ltd (ANFI) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- Dollar General (DG) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Remains Committed to Family Dollar (FDO) Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!