Celsion (CLSN) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Celsion (NASDAQ: CLSN) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.19), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.21). Revenue for the quarter came in at $125 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $80 thousand.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Celsion (CLSN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Star Gas Partners (SGU) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.34/Share
- Emcore (EMKR) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c