Cellectis (CLLS) Reports Q2 Loss of EUR0.23/Share
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cellectis (NASDAQ: CLLS) reported Q2 EPS of (EUR0.23), versus (EUR0.43) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at EUR18.14 million, versus EUR8 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cellectis (CLLS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Accquires Certain Assets, 15% Equity Stake in of Neovasc (NVCN) for $75M
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c