Cellcom Israel (CEL) Reports Q3 EPS of NIS0.33
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Cellcom Israel (NYSE: CEL) reported Q3 EPS of NIS0.33, versus NIS0.40 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at NIS992 million versus the consensus estimate of NIS1.04 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cellcom Israel (CEL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- United Natural Foods (UNFI) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Reaffirms FY Guiance
- Greif (GEF) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides FY17 EPS