Celgene (CELG) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Energy weighs on S&P, Dow; techs boost Nasdaq
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Celgene (NASDAQ: CELG) reported Q3 EPS of $1.58, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $1.48. Revenue was $2.97 billion, versus $2.83 billion expected.
Celgene sees FY2016 EPS of $5.88 - $5.92, versus prior guidance of $5.70 - $5.75 and the consensus of $5.77.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Celgene (CELG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Sees FY17 Distributable Cash Flow of $4.46B
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!