Celestica (CLS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Celestica (NYSE: CLS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.32, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.55 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.52 billion.
Celestica sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.29-$0.35, versus the consensus of $0.32. Celestica sees Q4 2016 revenue of $1.5-1.6 billion, versus the consensus of $1.54 billion.
"Celestica delivered 10% year-over-year revenue growth in the third quarter with adjusted operating margin above the mid-point of our guidance," said Rob Mionis, Celestica's President and Chief Executive Officer. "We also achieved our fourth straight quarter of year-over-year revenue growth, and generated $100 million of free cash flow with year-over-year improvements in return on invested capital and earnings per share."
"Our continued momentum in driving revenue and earnings growth in a dynamic market reflects our progress towards achieving sustained profitable growth. In addition, I look forward to completing a planned acquisition of Karel Manufacturing, referred to below, that supports our goal of making strategic investments to expand our capabilities and further contribute to our business diversification."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Celestica (CLS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Fred's (FRED) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!