Celestica (CLS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Celestica (NYSE: CLS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.32, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.55 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.52 billion.
Celestica sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.29-$0.35, versus the consensus of $0.32. Celestica sees Q4 2016 revenue of $1.5-1.6 billion, versus the consensus of $1.54 billion.
"Celestica delivered 10% year-over-year revenue growth in the third quarter with adjusted operating margin above the mid-point of our guidance," said Rob Mionis, Celestica's President and Chief Executive Officer. "We also achieved our fourth straight quarter of year-over-year revenue growth, and generated $100 million of free cash flow with year-over-year improvements in return on invested capital and earnings per share."
"Our continued momentum in driving revenue and earnings growth in a dynamic market reflects our progress towards achieving sustained profitable growth. In addition, I look forward to completing a planned acquisition of Karel Manufacturing, referred to below, that supports our goal of making strategic investments to expand our capabilities and further contribute to our business diversification."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Celestica (CLS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!